Have you ever wanted to read the whole Bible through or wondered how all of the stories fit together? Come join us on our ‘read the Bible in a year’ adventure, starting in September. Here are the ways in which you may participate. You may choose one or all of the options.
- Follow the One-Year Reading Plan (10 – 30 minutes/day)
- Use the Bible Project App/website for personal study
- Attend a weekly Study Group
- Epiphany/St. John’s Group, Thursdays on Zoom from 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Rector’s Bible Study, Friday 10:30 am – 11:30 am
Swiss theologian Karl Barth famously said, “I take the Bible far too seriously to take it literally.” On October 8 and 15, Lex Breckenridge will lead us through a discussion about reading the Bible as Episcopalians and how we understand it in our modern context. This is an exciting opportunity for Epiphany and we look forward to going on this adventure together! Email Lisa at email@example.com to sign up.