Please join us Saturday, November 5th , in the Great Hall for the Women’s Retreat Group’s unique 4-hour retreat on discernment. Our Special Guest, Diana Bender, Ministry Leader of Discernment, will lead us as we ponder the question, “Where is God Calling Me?”
The pandemic led lots of people to consider big changes: what might be stirring in your heart? Diana has many years of experience walking with people through personal and professional change both at Epiphany and in her professional career as a leadership and transitions coach. She’ll walk us through the idea of discernment then we’ll try out several tools that can help clarify your sense of what God might be calling you into.
A light breakfast and a catered lunch provided are for those who RSVP. All are welcome, and we look forward to seeing you!
Gathering Detail for November 5th:
RSVP is necessary for this event. You’ll be directed to Realm to add your name, then click to a second screen. There, please respond yes or no to catered lunch and childcare. Lunch is provided by Manca’s Catering and hosted by WRG.
- 8:30 am Early Bird start for those who’d like to chat before our 9:15 am start.
- Childcare is overseen by Alvin Moseberry and provided for those who RSVP, link above. Please email Amanda Eap at email@example.com any childcare questions and your child/children’s name(s), age(s), and any other relevant details.
- Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81022138301
- Forward Day by Day–Daily Prayer: A Resource of Forward Movement
- More about Diana: https://www.catalyze.pro/about.html
Together in Christ we are,
Karen Forbes, Elizabeth Roberts, Mary McGuire, Ann Beck, Ellie Kniffin, and Valerie Conn