To be a chorister, children do not need to be Episcopalian or a member of Epiphany. Children of any religious affiliation, or no affiliation, are warmly welcomed. As choristers participate in the parish’s worship, they learn about Christian faith and the Episcopal tradition in an environment that teaches God’s love for everyone and respects other faith traditions. Since few children can envision the enjoyment and rewards of a choir experience, parental initiative and involvement is critical when considering membership.
- New choristers may join at any time
- Epiphany’s chorister program is open to girls and boys with unchanged voices, ages 8 and up
- No prior musical training or experience is expected or required
- There are no expenses or fees. The strong commitment that families make is all that is required
- Visit us for a rehearsal or service. Contact Laura Sargent, Music Department Coordinator, to arrange an informal audition and interview.